Linux driver contract opening in MA

Hello to All,
My client has a new opening for a SR LEVEL Linux drivers contractor in
northern MA. The details are as follows:

Description
Develop hardware drivers and diagnostics in an embedded Linux environment.
We are looking for someone with extensive experience with embedded Linux and
writing hardware device drivers.  Good communications skills are essential
to this position.

Skills
Experience with
 - Writing device drivers under Linux
 - Motorola/IBM (PowerPC) CPUs
 - Ethernet switches
 - PCI bridges
 - DSP devices
 - 'C' programming
 - Responsible for drivers to interface hardware to application software

Please call me or email me to discuss your background and this opening in
more detail. Please note your resume will not be sent anywhere without your
prior approval.
Regards,
John

John Spencer
(978) 256-1113 ext 108
jspencer at optimaleng.com

OPTIMAL ENGINEERING PARTNERS
"Your Optimal partner for real-time, embedded and systems development
expertise"

www.optimalengineering.com