Commercial DSL providers, Suggestions for

Jeff Kinz wrote, On 01/21/2005 02:07 PM:
> Hey all,
>
> I want to get a static IP DSL service installed, for commercial use at
> my home.  (Hudson MA)  (looking for 1.5 mbps)
>
> Does anyone have any tips on what to look out for and what providers to
> look for/avoid?
>
> Thanks.  Jeff

By far, the best is Speakeasy.  Everybody I know who has them loves them.
Incredible tech support, permissions to run any kinds of servers you want to
run, very fast DNS, and they even TELL you when they are going to have
maintenance.  If you decide to go with them, as someone for a referral number
an they'll get a few bucks.  I've had it for a few years now.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD  Remember that you write code for three audiences:
DKK D  The computer, for whom it must be correct, your muse, for which it
DK KD  it must be elegant, and the poor schmuck who has to modify it,
DDDD   for whom it must be comprehensible.           Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D