OT: Job post...

The company I'm at is looking for another support tech: Sun, SGI, OSX,
and even some Linux. It's a small company (still under 15 people), and a
really fun place to work (pretty much everyone has some level insanity).

The minimum:
    o Basic *NIX - how to use commands such as 'cd', 'ls', 'cat',
                   'telnet', 'ssh'.
    o Ability to learn quickly - The third time you have to ask, I get to
                   slap you.

Desired:
    o *NIX - anything in addition to above, like 'ifconfig', 'netstat',
                   'ping', 'sendmail', 'find', etc.
    o Programming - JavaScript (very desirable), Perl, shell, C, whatever

So, to recap:
If you think that most problems can be resolved by restarting the
server, then this job is not for you.
If you love to learn new stuff, and are good at googling it on your own,
and if that touch of insanity hasn't been working for you elsewhere,
then this is the place for you!
Grant M.
--
Grant Mongardi