Fw: Help with Sr. Unix Admin Opening, PLEASE! (RESENT)

I don't know the recruiter, but I have dealt with the agency before.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:53:32 -0500
From: "Leslie DeFrancesco" <leslie at computerexpress.com>
To: <webmaster at blu.org>
Subject: Help with Sr. Unix Admin Opening, PLEASE!

Good Afternoon,

Do you know of anybody that can help me with a Sr. Unix Admin position
that I have available?  It's a full time Permanent position in the
Marlborough, MA area.  I am looking for someone who has a strong Unix,
Linux and Solaris background and has DOD Secret Clearance.

Do you know of anybody that could help me?

Leslie DeFrancesco
Computer Express, Inc.
Phone: 781-246-4477
Fax: 781-246-1434