Recommended Distro for Web Applications

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 16:50, Gordon Marx wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:41:45 -0500 (EST), David Kramer

> Use Gentoo. It's what all the cool kids are doing. ::ducks::
I probably should have mentioned GENToo also.
Much depends on the Boss:
Red Hat and SuSE (Novel) are names that are recognized by executives. I like
GENToo, and would have liked to run it on the new BLU server, but JABR was
unable to get it to support the Dell raid.
(Sorry for the late post.. I forgot to send this last night.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group