Linux World Booth

I was just on the phone with Bill Horne, who will be in the booth with me
on Tuesday.

We were sort of thinking of looking oh so very professional, suit and tie.
They'll never see it coming!

(All these assume that this is OK, if not let me know)

I will bring a Mandrake 10.1 box with CDRW/DVD. (It is my home
entertainment system when it is not my demo system, so it has a lot of
media players on it as well as a ton of legally ripped MP3 to play all
day. I have libdvdcss so it can play DVDs. It has a TV card too.)

I can download various ISO images for distributions and put it on the
system and "burn on demand," but we should also pre-burn a bunch of
knoppix and OpenCD CDs.

I have a Casio CD labler, it works like crap on regular CDRs, but hey, it
may be better than a sharpie.

Knoppix: Speaking of knopix, maybe someone out there can download the
latest and modify it to boot in english and maybe banner "BLU Knoppix"

Are there any demos we would like to do? I can create a PostgreSQL
database on the demo machine with the US Census TIGER database (basically
a streetmap DB). The freeDB (music CD data), or other such stuff. What do
we need?

Someone want to get a fish bowl full of candy?

Also, I have about 100 "Mohawk Software" frisbes I can bring, but I'm not
sure that would be appropriate.