Linux world booth art

Depending on what type of booth you have, you are restricted on what
you can display, erect, etc.  As mentioned before I'm running the
CentOS booth in the .Org Pavilion, which is the area for OS projects.
I was told I can't have banners(unless they hang from the table), and
can't hang anything, I can't use the Kiosk my work was going to let me
use.

Whoever is in charge of the BLU booth should contact LinuxWorld for
the guidelines.  There is a whole package that person should have
recieved.

--
Matt Shields
http://masnetworks.biz