innovative software (was: Writer's block)

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 11:25:54AM -0500, dsr at tao.merseine.nu wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 11:21:40AM -0500, David Hummel wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 07:56:52AM -0500, Grant M. wrote:
> > >
> > > I guess I really enjoy it because alot of the stuff that I write
> > > has never been done before (in a functionality sense, not a coding
> > > sense).
> >
> > Perhaps you should consider submitting some of it here:
> >
> >   http://sweetcode.org/about.html
>
> Unfortunately, sweetcode is defunct. No more. That parrot
> wouldn't voom if you put 50,000 volts through it.

Looks that way.  It says "Sweetcode is maintained by Dan Egnor, who is
often busy, which is why the site isn't updated very frequently."

The point is that if your code is truly innovative and unique, I'm sure
there would be lots of people that would like to check it out.

-David