[blu] Re: Wireless OpenBSD coverage

>Why complain about idiosynchrocies? We're computer geeks, what do you
>expect? Christ, the canonical example of this is RMS.

    Well, first of all, I am not complaining about anything, just seeing
if anyone had any funny stories.
Speak for yourself about being a geek. Not sure what you mean by "geek"
anyway.
I have found that, with rare exception, the most socially retarded
awkward "geek" types are actually quite technologically illiterate.
However, for whatever reason, society seems intent on stereotyping
socially retarded people as technologically adept which I have seldom
found to be true.
I suppose I may meet some definition of "geek" because of my particular
skills,career, etc but mostly I have never understood why some
people are so tolerant of very unacceptable behavior from some people.