Small Open Source projects

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Baran, Lucas wrote:

> 	I am trying to find a small open source project, in any language
> that I can contribute to from my Linux Platform. If anyone can guide me
> in the right direction that would be great. I've been surfing around
> sourceforge.net, but have yet to join anything.

I'm sure we can all rattle off a bunch of projects that desperately need
help, but a better starting point is to find out what your interestes and
abilities are.  If the project doesn't center around one of your
interests, it's not going to be very enjoyable.

If you just want to see what open source projects are out there,
http://sourceforge.net and http://freshmeat.net/ are good starts.

DDDD
DK KD  Being born was such a surprise,
DKK D  I couldn't talk for a year and a half!
DK KD
DDDD                            Gracie Allen