From: Josh Pollak [mailto:pardsbane at offthehill.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:46 PM
To: Baran, Lucas; discuss at blu.org
Subject: Re: Small Open Source projects

On Mar 17, 2005, at 1:30 PM, Baran, Lucas wrote:

> David,
>
> 	I'm interested in most sports, golf, skiing, soccer, sailing,
etc so
> anything project pertaining to sports would interest me very much. As
> for general computer areas multimedia, security and wireless are up
> there. I'm really up for anything.

Baran, there is a project on SourceForge which is a web application for
softball/baseball teams to keep track of their roster, stats, and
schedule. I'm on an amateur hockey team, and would love a similar
application. If your up for it, one project I think would be
fantastically useful is to take the baseball app and make it generic,
for any type of sport, based on some sort of schema, perhaps an XML
one.

I'm not sure if your interested in that or not, but its an idea.