Small Open Source projects

have you used any software recently that crashed? See if you can be the
first to report the bug and fix it. Alternatively, KDE is such an immense
project that you can always find places to help. And in general, there is
a higher scarcity of good people to write documentation than good coders.
Happy hunting:
http://kde.org/support/

--
David Backeberg (dave at math.mit.edu)