Tufts connections?

Hello to all:

I have applied to various computer support positions at Tufts University
for the past few years and never heard back from them.   They have several
openings of interest and along with my applying to compatible positions, I
am wondering, this time, if anyone has any connections there?    Most of
the positions I am going for are at their Medford campus.   One is in
Boston.   I have not checked Grafton.

If anyone can provide assistance, it would be most helpful.

Anyone know rough salary ranges Tufts pays for such positions?

Thanks so much in advance.

Scott