[Officers] Officers list and SPAM

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> After moving the list to mailman, some SPAM is still coming through, but a
> large number of messages are being blocked. I'm not sure how well JABR has
> the SPAM filters (spamassasin) configured on Olduvai. We might want to add
> a spamc client on deliveries to the list.

I just googled on how to integrate SpamAssassin and Mailman.  There are a
few ways to do it, but none are in place.  In fact, the emails aren't even
going through spamc and have no spam headers.

See
http://www.jamesh.id.au/articles/mailman-spamassassin/
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2003-October/032251.html
http://zgp.org/linux-elitists/20020327065816.GE1639 at perkypants.org.html

In other words, what we have accomplised so far is that now the spam is
archived ;)