PHP Meeting in Cambridge 5/5/05

Just wanted to pass along this information to anyone interested.  It
should be a great meeting.  If you are interested in advanced PHP
programming, the Horde framework (which itself is integrated with PEAR)
is an excellent piece of software.

If you do plan on attending, please visit the Meetup website and RSVP so
that the organizers know how many people to expect.  The facility is
very nice, with power and ethernet at the conference table, so bring a
laptop if you like.  There is also free coffee, water and espresso.
Parking on-street is actually available since it's at 6PM.  I'll be
attending, so I hope to see you there.

http://php.meetup.com/29/events/4534932/

- Greg

  Boston PHP Meetup May Meetup

Chuck Hagenbuch - founder of Horde/IMP - will discuss the Horde Framework.

Horde is both a piece of software and a project. The Horde Project
comprises a set of Web-based productivity, messaging, and
project-management applications. The Horde Framework is a common
code-base used by Horde applications, including libraries and a common
user interface.

This should be a great discussion, after which we will move on to a
local eating/drinking establishment of the group's choice. Should be fun!

When:
    Thursday, May 5, 2005 at 6:00 PM
Where:
    Orange ASD