Network Staff Assistant

Hello list:

I'm leaving Boston to work on my Ph.D., and thus my job is available.

http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=29473606&AVSDM=2005%2D04%2D22+14%3A33%3A37&Logo=1&q=mit+network+support&sort=rv&vw=b&cy=US&brd=1,1862,1863

If that link doesn't work, try searching monster for "mit network
support".

The Math Department environment is distinct from the MIT network (in other
words, this is not athena), and is about 85% linux, with some Windows, Mac
OSX, and Solaris. If you have any questions about the position you can
email me off-list and I'll get back to you.

The job is great, and I wouldn't be moving on except for the fact that I'm
heading to full-time grad school. Benefits are excellent, including three
weeks of vacation during your first year, instant vesting in the 401k plan
with 5% matching, a separate pension plan, education and training funds
both from MIT and the department, dental and health plan, low-cost
membership in the MIT gyms, t-pass subsidy, an office with a door rather
than a gray cubicle, etc.

--
David Backeberg (dave at math.mit.edu)
Network Staff Assistant