[Job lead] C/Unix contract in Dedham, MA

NOTE: I sent this to WIND already, but so far every response I got either
did not follow the directions in the email, or asked a question that was
already covered in the email.  Kinda disappointing.

I'm currently contracting through http://www.cgi.com at Papa
Ginos/D'Angelos on their point of sale system.  We could use another C
programmer.  We need someone who can work in UNIX (this is a must) on some
old-school legacy C code (also a must).  I'm tech lead on the project, and
doing most of the technical design and decision-making (but am open for
ideas and suggestions), so we need more of a coder than a full Software
Engineer.

The honest bits (cuz that's how I do):
- This is *old code*.  It was written by a third party in K&R style.
- They are not looking to pay oodles of money.
- This is SCO UNIX, but I can help you with the quirks if you do UNIX.
- This is likely to last until mid-June.

On the upside:
- You get to work with me  ;)
- We are paid from when we get there til we leave (incl lunch).
- Free soda/coffee (coder fuel) daily, free pizza at least once a week.
   (the test/training kitchen is in this building)
- If you can set up vpn, you can do some work remotely.
- We need someone now, so there won't be a month-long hiring process.
- There is a possibility of joining the next project, to port to Linux.
- It's right off of Rt 128. Drive in the breakdown lane for cheap thrills.

Please send your resume/cover letter to me at david at thekramers.net
Put "pgjob" somewhere in the subject line so it ends up in the right
folder, and I will respond after looking at your resume.