JOB: Looking for someone to diagnose and fix network problems

My company (located in Acton, MA) is looking for someone to come in and
fix our network.  We have a cable modem with a couple of LinkSys
wireless routers.  There is a mix of both wired and wireless users on
various platforms: Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc...  The problem we have is
that our ssh and database connections to our server at our ISP timeout
and get dropped/hung.  I think I know what it may be but don't have the
time to fix it myself.  Perhaps we need different hardware.  If the
hardware isn't too expensive, we'll go for it too.  If you're
interested, drop me a note with an hourly rate and availability.