Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:46:20 -0400
From: John Wooldridge <jrw at jvtadvisors.com>
To: david at thekramers.net
Subject: Job description

Hi David,

Below is the job description for the contract in case you know of anyone.
Let me know once your current assignment finishes up.

Thanks
John

John Wooldridge
Sr. Technical Recruiter
JVT Advisors
35 New England Business Ctr.
Andover MA 01810
Direct# 978-557-7103
Fax# 978-681-4569
jrw at jvtadvisors.com
www.jvtadvisors.com

C Contractor
Responsibilities:
Perform design, analysis, coding, document and development for store
systems.
Analyze and recommend alternative solutions for system enhancement and
problem resolution projects.
Perform in a support role during "down-time", troubleshooting problems
reported by our retail stores.

Requirements:
Highly skilled with C language, strong and current C experience (Unix / AIX
environment)
Experience with TCP/IP a plus.
Experience in a Legacy Systems environment (older systems) and with projects
with hardware constraints.
Heavy design and analysis experience.
Experience with Java a plus.

Additional Information:
We have one C Contractor opening.  The contract will be for three to six
months and will be working on distributed (in-store) HR and Payroll system
enhancements.  Java experience could extend the contract.  During down-time,
this candidate will be performing in a support role, troubleshooting
problems reported by our stores.