Linux-compatible single board computer

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone on the list could recommend a Linux
compatible single board computer to me. Our requirements are pretty
basic, but I'm having trouble finding something that fits just right.
We need:

Linux compatible
PCMCIA or miniPCI expansion slot
1 serial port

Everything else is gravy. Our target price is less than $130 in
quantities of 1000. The PCMCIA/miniPCI slot is for a wireless card.
We ruled out Compact Flash because we can't find an 802.11a CF card,
and ideally we would be able to use an external antenna with whatever
wireless device we put in the slot.

I've looked around quite a bit, mostly from the linuxdevices.com
website, and haven't found anything. My co-worker found some OEM
routerboards that fit the bill, but have extra ethernet ports and
seem overkill to me.

Any ideas?