Linux-compatible single board computer

On 7/6/05, Josh ChaitinPollak <josh at offthehill.org> wrote:
> Thanks, thats actually just what we needed. We ordered one to try
> out. We're a little leary of their 'no support' policy, but whatever,
> as long as we can get Linux on it, its fine.

>From http://www.soekris.com/products.htm:
"We offer hardware products, but will make efforts to support and
provide drivers for the most used software. We will primarily target
some of the different flavors of Unix, and will directly support the
following:

    * FreeBSD The most powerful x86 open source Unix
    * OpenBSD The most secure open source Unix available
    * NetBSD The most portable open source Unix available
    * Linux The most popular open source Unix"

It seems to me that they'll at least support you bringing up some form
of Linux on the thing...whether it's your distro of choice or not is
anyone's guess.

Gordon
--
Gordon Marx