[OT] Help with ancient Mac

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 7:40 am, Kent Borg wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 08:48:51PM -0400, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> > As I said, the best option to get hold of an old Mac boot disk or an
> > image.
>
> I think Apple might still have system disk images on their web site,
> but that won't include the application software.
>
> Blank floppies are still for sale.  Finding an old drive is the last
> piece.
He's got a working Mac, so all he needs at the moment is a boot disk. I
might try to talk him into something more modern. I would doubt that he
would want a portable. But, I think that an iMac would work out nice for
him, but we would need to capture his data.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group