Linux/Unix jobs @ Google... (not in Boston)

We have been asked to post some Google Jobs. Please send inquiries
directly to Google, not to the list.

For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version
of your resume jpolo at google.com.  Important: The subject field of your
email must include Senior Software Engineer/Unix System & Network
Administrator, Google.com (SRE)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Senior Systems Administrator/Architect, Google.com (SRE)

Positions available in Mountain View, CA; New York, NY; Kirkland, WA;
Zurich, Switzerland; and in our European Operations HQ in Dublin,
Ireland.

Are you a detail-oriented systems professional, seasoned Unix jockey,
Internet services architect, database whiz, performance analyst, or
software engineer, at the top of your game?

Looking for the next cool problem to solve, in a fast-paced and
engineering-driven environment?
Can you write a script or application that performs practically the
entire job you once held earlier in your career?
Does your idea of a good time involve taking things apart just to see
how they work? Are you successful putting them back together when
you're done? Can you help achieve increased Availability, Reliability,
Uptime, and Quality? (for our systems and services, naturally) If you
answered "Yes" to more than three of the above questions, you may have
what it takes. Keep reading.

Google.com Engineers are involved in all aspects of running our site.