Blocking port 25

>Comcast is not blocking port 25 in your neighborhood. They are
>not blocking it in mine. They ARE blocking it in this fellow's
>neighborhood, and three streets up from me where a friend lives,
>and presumably in other locations all around their network.
>
>This is the second time I've seen you spreading false
>information about this. Just because it isn't happening in your
>neighborhood doesn't mean it doesn't happen elsewhere.

It would be nice if Comcast users on this list would post where they're
located and whether they have port 25 blocked.  This would be especially
useful to me since I'm moving come Sept, and would like to know if it's
open in Brighton.  Since this issue has come up quite often on the list,
it'd be even more useful to linux geeks if the BLU kept this information
on the website so new linux users to the area could check it out before
purchasing their service.  It would also be interesting to see if
there's any trends as to where they block 25 and where they don't.
Blocking port 25 is reason enough for me to not get Comcast where I'm
living.  However, I'm single, renting, and think that Comcast's customer
service is a joke so I don't have much holding me back from looking
elsewhere.

I live in Teele Square, have Comcast, don't have port 25 blocked, and
have to relay mail through smtp.comcast.net in order to not be
blacklisted for dynamic ips.

If other users would post this information as well, it'd be a great
resource.

Thanks,
~Matt