[blu] Microsoft's Earth deletes Apple HQ

Ben commented:

| Threadjack: How cool is the Hybrid view on Google maps? I've been looking
| forward to something like this for YEARS.

Yeah, and note that Microsoft's VirtualEarth  does  the  same  thing.
What  I  wonder  is  whether  it's pure coincidence that this feature
seems to have appeared simultaneously in both systems.

Of course, google could have had it under development for some  time,
and just decided to unmask it when they saw that Microsoft's new maps
had it.