Switch To Linux Animation...

On 8/14/05, Robert La Ferla <robertlaferla at comcast.net> wrote:
> On the lighter side:
>
> http://mirror1.spikedhumor.com/1209/SwitchLinux.swf

Too bad it's hosted on an II$$$ server :< :< :<

. . also, too bad it's flash, and I can't view it with linux on my powerbook.

It does contain humor, though.. but that bit about "setting it up"
seems to miss the comparison to other setups that may be just as time
consuming or difficult (and may cost you money!)

--
Chadwick