What's a good Java mailing list?

I'm working on a Java program for Agile Rules, and am completely hung up on
this one thing that I can't get working.  What's a good mailing list to post
questions like that on?

Short version, for the curious: I'm trying to write a Java program that
works like GNU expect to hold a conversation with a program, sending it
input and reading its output.  When I try to use my program to talk to a
program like "bc", it works great.  I can send bc formulas and it returns
the answer.  When I try to use it on my own C program, it sends the input to
my program, but then just hangs waiting for input.  I made a simplified
version of my program that just echoes back the input, and even that doesn't
work.