Flash with fedora locks up.

I'm having problems using the macromedia flash player with fedora core3.
Basically, it appears to work with first page loaded, but then any other
actions  in the browser will cause it to lock up.  The only way to
correct the mess is to kill the browser process.

So, anyone successfully using flash?

I used to to use the codeweavers crossover plugins which worked
perfectly.  I have not been able to find them for fedora...

-christoph