Comcast problem?

Thanks for the response I got it to come back to life :).  My router,
which has been working great for years, stopped working.  Heres the funny
part I just did a firmware upgrade and it came back to life.

Very strange...

Sidenote:  I called Comcast and asked if they changed there policies, the
gentlemen in customer service told me they have not.  Also, if you have
any ports disabled they will document it in there database, i.e. the
customer service person will be able to tell you.  Only reason I mention
it is that I remeber a post about comcast blocking 25 a few weeks ago.

Thanks -
Anthony