BNUG monthly 9/13 - Donald Becker

Mt. Ida is on the South side of Newton near oak Hill. Take exit 19B,
then immediately take your first left (the traffic light opposite Muzi
Ford).  At the next traffic light take a left. You will cross over 128.
Follow to the end of the road. Bear right onto Dedham, and Mt. Ida is
your first right.
 777 Dedham Street
You will be on Carlson Rd. Follow that until you get to the Mt. Ida
main gate.