Who knows the GPL well?

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#CanIDemandACopy

>From the GPL FAQ:

If I know someone has a copy of a GPL-covered program, can I demand he
give me a copy?

     No. The GPL gives him permission to make and redistribute copies of
the program if he chooses to do so. He also has the right not to
redistribute the program, if that is what he chooses.