web-based project management software?

There is also TRAC project management tool with an integrated wiki and
ticket tracking (but written in Python).
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/

There is also this full list
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_project_management_software
(Hey what would a post be from Greg Rundlett without a link to
wikipedia? ;-)  The list is grouped by category including 'FOSS,
Web-based'