Pcmcia wireless cards

Others will have suggestions, here are mine:
MicroCenter, in Cambridge on Mem Drive. Check the bargain / return rack
to see if anybody has brought back such a card, and or antenna. Otherwise
buy one at full price if you're in a hurry.

To decide which card to buy:
http://www.netgear.com/products/details/WG511.php
I've used the Netgear WG511 with the Prism54 drivers, but this doesn't
have an external antenna. Are you sure you really want an external
antenna?

--
David Backeberg (dave at math.mit.edu)