boston plone user group: thu. oct 27, 7pm (please rsvp)

Hello all!

This is a reminder that the first Plone user group meeting will be
held this Thursday at 7pm.

If you are interested in attending, please join and RSVP the group
at the following url:

    http://plone.meetup.com/1/

Further details are below.

BOSTON PLONE USERS GROUP
------------------------

Do you work with Plone?
Do you want to know more about Plone, Zope, and Python?

Come and meet other Plone users and developers at the kickoff meeting
for the Boston Plone users group. We will gather monthly to talk about
how we are using Plone, share knowledge and give demonstrations of
cool Plone products. All skill levels are welcome!

http://plone.meetup.com/1/events/4765229/

When:    Thursday, October 27, 2005 at 7:00 PM

Where:   Nature Conservancy
         11 Avenue de Lafayette
         Boston, MA 02111
         866-864-4918 (TOLL FREE)

Map:     http://tinyurl.com/7om2n

Directions:  Take the Green Line to Boylston T stop or the Orange or
Red line to Downtown Crossing T stop. The Nature Conservancy is
located behind Macy's at the corner of Chauncey.

Topic:  A summary of the Vienna Plone Conference. Come and find out
what's new and cool in the Plonosphere! If there's time, we will also
demonstrate the new features of Plone 2.1. If you have specific topics
that you'd like to discuss, please post them in the plone.meetup.com
discussion forum.

About Plone:  Plone is a powerful open-source content management system
that makes it easy to build websites. It is built on top of the Zope
application server. See http://www.plone.org/ for more details.