hearing

There's now an amendment being offered to an economic stimulus bill
that threatens to roll back the ODF policy. More info on the
ConsortiumInfo.org blog:
http://consortiuminfo.org/newsblog/blog.php?ID=1699
It is apparently being debated tomorrow so I encourage you to call or
email your Senator.

-Ben