[OT] Simple Website Tool

Bob,

You'll want to check out Wordpress [1]. It is primarily a blogging tool,
but it is also used to drive websites. You use the admin interface and
their themes architecture to layout the site how you want it to look and
from that point forward, you just log into the admin interface and click
on "Write". Once you get it going, it will require very little maint.

It has a decent interface for creating your HTML (simple, too) and it
handles all the crap that you want a CMS to.

The documentation [2] on their codex is also fantastic.

--Larry (who doesn't like PHP, but this app is well done) Underhill

[1] http://www.wordpress.org
[2] http://codex.wordpress.org