website hosting

It depends what you need.  If your site is very small (ie, won't get more
than a couple hundred hits per day) and you don't need a database or
anything fancy, then I'd suggest bsdwebhosting.net, since they only charge
you for the resources you use with no monthly fees.  You might also look
at ixwebhosting.com, which my roommate is using; they have an economy plan
for $5/months which gives you 2.5 gb of disk space.  (I'll probably move
one of my sites there since I am paying more than I have to -- I'd put it
on bsdwebhosting except that it has a few hundred megs of audio and
video).

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --