[JOB] Senior HP-UX Engineer/Architect

We are seeking an HP-UX Senior Engineer/Architect for our client in
Framingham for a long term contract to permanent position.
The client is looking for the following skills, TRU64, HP-UX and familiarity
with HP integrity HW line is desirable.? This person will help architect
and engineer a new solution for business intelligence application that will
be hosted on HP Integrity hardware.? Ideal candidates will have strong
experience engineering HP Unix Solutions.? Excellent pay.
Please reply to nancy.stokes at hudson.com with your resume.
Nancy Stokes
Recruiting Manager
IT & Learning and Performance
230 Third Avenue
Waltham, MA
781 902 6072 *** 800 662 3378
(C) 781 424 3505
 www.hudson.com
 www.us.hudson.com/it/careers
 * We offer a $500 referral bonus for any candidate you refer and we put on
a project for 3+ months.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group