[JOB] Senior HP-UX Administrator/Architect

Note: This is the job I posted earlier in the week, but it is an admin job
rather than a developer job. I also know that it is a real job since I
submitted my resume and it got to the client the next day.
Jerry

-- Please reply to  Nancy Stokes <Nancy.Stokes at hudson.com>
We are seeking an HP-UX Senior Administrator/Architect for our client in
Framingham for a long term contract to permanent position.
The client is looking for the following skills, TRU64, HP-UX and familiarity
with HP integrity HW line is desirable.  This person will help architect,
engineer and deploy a new solution for business intelligence application
that will be hosted on HP Integrity hardware using the HP-UX operating
system.
Ideal candidates will have strong experience engineering HP Unix Solutions.
Excellent pay.
Please reply to nancy.stokes at hudson.com with your resume.
Nancy Stokes
Recruiting Manager
IT & Learning and Performance
230 Third Avenue
Waltham, MA
781 902 6072 *** 800 662 3378
(C) 781 424 3505
 www.hudson.com
 www.us.hudson.com/it/careers
 * We offer a $500 referral bonus for any candidate you refer and we put on
a project for 3+ months.