[blu] Re: Boston Linux Installfest XVIV Saturday December 10,

Drew Taylor wrote:

> Thanks for the offer, but I really don't feel qualified to be telling
> other people how to do it. I've only dabbled a bit. Most of my
> experience has simply been through using the AMP - a nice GUI that  goes
> a long way for something like a small business. Not having dug  down
> into creating a dial plan from scratch makes me a bit nervous  about
> offering advice.

I'm not sure if I could wrangle a coordinated install, but if enough
people want to know more about asterisk, I would be happy to answer
questions, or give a talk at a meeting. I'm eyeballs deep in the stuff.

                         ~Ben

--
/"\  Ben Jackson
\ /  bbj <at> innismir.net - http://www.innismir.net/