Voip teleophony - Anyone know Packet-8 or others?

I have been using  vonage  ( both the  hardware adaptor  as well as the
softphone)  through my comcast  connection and  I dont see any  problems.
I used to use speakeasy till recently  ,  but  I had recurring   down
time on my network connectivity which  speakeasy could not resolve and
I gave up on them and moved back to comcast.
Speakeasy engineers  blamed  verizon for possibly  adding network noice
as the loop was owned by verizon.

-Anand

I have had no problems  using vonage with both of them.