[JOB] Unix sysadmin + heavy Perl/Python in NYC

Please respond directly to the recruiter, (NOT ME as I will discard it).

Jeff Harrod
Aston Carter Limited | Senior Consultant/Account Manager
Direct Line +44 (0) 20 7324 7923
*+44 (0)20 7739 5500 | *+44 (0)20 7739 0020=20
www.astoncarter.co.uk
"Jeff Harrod" <jharrod at astoncarter.co.uk>

Senior Unix Developer - $80-130K depending on background and experience.

Our client, a top tier investment bank, NY based, are seeking a Senior
Unix Developer.

You will be joining a highly strategic team that are responsible for
last line of call for high level problem solving / troubleshooting
within the business.

The team currently have a mix skill set of Linux/Perl/C/C++/Python

The role is a mix of both Unix admin(very high level) and programming,
the preferred language being Perl.

The role could move into a quant type role if this is the direction you
wish to move into.

This is an excellent opportunity to join a very bright team and work at
a very high level for a top tier investment bank. The bonuses will be
excellent, as would the career progression.

A degree is ESSENTIAL.

The team would also consider looking at a very bright graduate with 2-3
years investment banking experience.

Please apply now with an updated resume.