Experience with salesforce.com?

My company is looking to standardize our calendar and contact tools
across our US and European offices, and someone proposed using a web
portal at salesforce.com. I've been looking it over, and I don't see any
support for vCalendar or vCard imports or exports. It seems to only
support something called IntelliSync, and then only a customized version
that is limited to PalmOS and Outlook.

I'm looking for something that will work with webcal urls, so it will
interoperate at least with Mozilla Sunbird and phpcalendar. Has anyone
used salesforce.com and can relate their experiences withit?

Thanks.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9