State house meeting on Open Document

Go to openoffice.org.  See the statement at the bottom of the page
about the importance of standards, and notice that OpenDocument is an
OASIS standard.  The OOo website links to the OASIS Technical
Committee which is responsible for its creation.

If you are interested in the standard creation process, then please
join OASIS, or join the TC as an observer.

<job offer>
If you are a talented Systems Administrator who cares about creating a
world-class systems infrastructure in support of a global consortium
dedicated to creating open standards in technology, then we want you.
Please see http://oasis-open.org/jobs/sysadmin-webdeveloper.php
</job offer>