WRT54G Distribution questions

On Dec 19, 2005, at 12:22 PM, John Kirby wrote:

> Were your client machines using DHCP?  I had a similar symptom on
> my dhcp
> clients. I found that the default settings for DDWRT dhcp weren't
> doing what
> was expected. My machines with fixed IPs were fine and I had to
> troubleshoot
> the DHCP issue and tinker with the DHCP allocation.

Yes, I don't have any static IP machines setup. What sort of changes
did you have to make, and were they through the website? The website
seemed to carry over all my settings from the Linksys firmware, and
it even remembered my settings when I reverted back to Linksys
firmware again. I was pretty happy about that.