Disk Recovery Part III

Just an update for those who were so kind as to help me:

I've gotten my two new disks; they just arrived today.  I've partitioned one
of them as follows:

0.5 GB	/boot
35.0 GB	/
25.0 GB	/home
95.0 GB	/misc
2.5 GB	swap

Yes, this only seems to add up to 158GB and not 160, but that's what fdisk
would let me do.  I'm copying data now to this one.  I'll then partition the
other the same way, but leave it blank.  I've made /boot bootable.  Over the
weekend, I'll edit /etc/fstab on the new drive to make sure it mounts things
correctly, and then replace the old with the new drive.  Once I'm sure this
will boot, I can add the second drive on another IDE interface and do
whatever RAID magic I neet to get the /, /home and /misc mirrored.  I'll
beep the duplicate /boot partitions based upon a previous suggestion, as
well as two non-mirrored swap partitions (unless the consensus really is to
RAID the swap).

I'll keep you updated as this moves on - and I'll probably need to ask more
questions.  I've got another, but as it doesn't relate to this I'll start
another thread for it...

 -Don