Post-installation security config.

Nicholas Bodley wrote:

> Experts (I'm not one) might disagree, or have diferent emphasis, but
> this  one looked good to me. It's an article that contains ten items to
> check,  and, if necessary, change, after you install any (ordinary)
> distro. It's  above the novice level.
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/7t9mq>
> which represents:
> <http://www.zdnet.com.au/insight/software/soa/Linux_Post_installation_tips/0,39023769,39226014,00.htm>

I would add that half those things should be done by the installer by
default (and nowadays often times are).  But if he is going to enumerate
those items, he should have just pointed people to Bastille:
  http://www.bastille-linux.org/

Much more complete and *automated* with good documentation about what
and why it does the things it does.
--Matt