[jobs] sysadmin wanted and compensation query

As posted a month ago (sorry for the repeat), I'm looking for a Sr.
Level System Administrator who has Debian experience among other linux
distros.  Please refer to
http://www.mail-archive.com/gnhlug-discuss at mail.gnhlug.org/msg11747.html
but note that the 'Developer part' of the description is really more
of a desire than a hard requirement.  I need someone who can take
charge of the infrastructure behind the OASIS standards consortium.
The 'windows desktop support' is extremely light - only about 6 users.
 Interested persons should send a resume (preferably in pdf or
OpenOffice) to 'hr AT oasis-open DOT org' for immediate consideration.
 Any responses from recruiters or 3rd-parties will be ignored.  Note
that we offer full medical/dental as part of our benefit package.

On a related note (and why I'm postiing to "discuss"), I'm curious to
hear from real-world sysadmins what the market pays these days.  I am
not asking anyone to volunteer their specific salary, but I am curious
to know whether the information reported by Salary.com is indeed
indicative of Linux Sr. SysAdmin positions:

Systems Administrator, Sr. (base)     25th%ile    Median  75th%ile
		Billerica, MA 01821             $72,605    $81,916   $91,628

I know this seems like a self-serving question, and I guess it is.
But it has been a longtime pet peeve of mine that compensation
information is not even as transparent as home prices, but yet people
change jobs much more frequently than homes change hands.

I'm also interested to get some discussion around how compensation has
changed in the past year or two; implicating anything about the
outsourcing trend, and/or the shifting of technology jobs to other
domestic geographic areas like CA, NC, GA, NY