Tool for identifying languages

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 01:45:32PM -0500, Paul Norton wrote:

> Jeff Kinz wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 10:23:17AM -0500, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>
> >> http://languid.cantbedone.org/
>
> > Wow.  Unbelievable.  Thank you Chris.
>
> You broke it! :P
>
> "Software error:
>
> socket: IO::Socket::INET: connect: Connection refused at
> /local/www/cantbedone.org/languid/doc/ident.pl line 41.
>
> For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster at cantbedone.org),
> giving this error message and the time and date of the error. "

Actually, it's been doing that for the past week. The source code is
available now though, which it wasn't the last time I looked, so you can
run it yourself: it looks like it's just a perl module, although it's
not heavy on documentatio.

I suppose someone could email the webmaster and let him know, but Maciej
isn't really someone I get along with ;)

--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer