[OT]: Recommendations for Hardware repair

Hi,

A friend of mine has a laptop in which the rear fans are starting to fail. I'm
reasonably ok with repairing this stuff and actually so is he, however, he's
not opposed to taking it somewhere for repair. From his description, there's
a decent amount of stuff to be shifted/moved/taken out to get to these fans
so he's wondering if it's at least worth an email to get a quote from a local
vendor to do this operation. Thing is, he can't be without it for more than
24 hours.

Just in case someone had a rave review about a vendor with great turnaround
times, I figured I'd ask the group:
Is there anyone you recommend for laptop repairs?

Thanks,
jk